Strengths and Challenges

                My strengths as a writer are organization and word choice. I have learned how to allow a thesis to lead my paper and give my paper its general order. This is significantly allowed my writing to be much more organized. My word choice has also been bettered. I have learned how to find meaningful words that help my writing be as specific as possible.

                I still need to work on voice. Sometimes, I do not use the right kind of writing styles to fit what my audience likes. For example, I struggle with when to use informal and formal styles. All of these areas are important because, as I continue to develop my writing knowledge, they will help me answer my rhetorical situations better. They will help me answer questions and prompts, and they will help me get my point across fluently and with ease.

Comments

  1. I think that many people also have trouble using their words in papers and other writing assignments. Its good that your word choice has improved throughout the year. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keeping working on your writing challenges will disappear. I really enjoyed learning how you improved as a writer this year. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely important that you can write a thesis well, so good job improving on this area. I also struggle a lot with voice and making it unique. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great that you have many strengths and can recognize what you need to work at the same time. Keep working on voice and I'm sure it will come to you. Great job with this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thanksgiving Break

Where Is It?