What were your favorite childhood shows and characters?

               My favorite childhood show was Wizards of Waverly Place. I could sit and watch that show for hours. When I look back on the time I spent watching that show, it taught me a lot about using my imagination and being creative. While I watched, I would start imagining what I would be like as a wizard. This show brought out my creative side as a kid.

               My favorite character on the show was Max Rousseau because he was very funny. He was a very silly character who often made me laugh hysterically. I also loved Alex Rousseau because she didn't really care about rules. She would do things her own way. This kind of gave me an independent and stubborn mindset that I still have today.

Comments

  1. I also liked this show a lot when I was young. I don't really remember much about the characters though but you had a great description. Great job with this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strengths and Challenges

Thanksgiving Break

Where Is It?