My Summer

               I started off my summer with a summer geometry course. I took the class with Katie and we spent a month constantly doing math homework. After that, I got to take a break and I went to the Adirondacks in New York. There, I visited with friends and family. We celebrated the fourth of July with my cousins by doing fireworks, having a picnic, and making smores. We stayed there for about two weeks. While we were there, we went tubing, paddle boarding, fishing, and hiking. Before we left New York completely, my family and I decided to stop in New York City. There, we spent lots of time shopping down Fifth Avenue. We also took a visit to the Statue of Liberty.

               Once we got back from New York, I realized I had a lot of summer reading to do. Once I finished all my summer reading, I went to Marimar Beach, Florida, with my friend and her family. At the beach we swam, tanned, and shopped. We also spent a day on her boat, which was super fun. Right when we got back from the beach, though, we had to prepare to go to orientation the next day.

Comments

  1. Your summer seemed so fun!! I bet math was the best part :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your summer was extremely similar to mine. It also sounded cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strengths and Challenges

LOTF Response

Where Is It?