Reading Response: Personal Narrative

               My classmates and I just turned in our first rough draft of our personal narratives. I actually did better than I thought I would have. The hardest part for me was getting ideas. I didn't know what I was going to write about because I couldn't think of anything really interesting and I couldn't find good significance. I thought about it for a while and made a few outlines,  and I finally picked the one I thought was best and most interesting.

               In my personal narrative, I wanted to make sure I had enough vivid detail because Dr. D stressed that a lot in class. At first, it was really hard to think about all the small details, but once I started remembering them it got easier. I feel like vivid details are a very important part in my narrative because they set the scene for my story. They also allow the reader to imagine the story in their head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strengths and Challenges

LOTF Response

Where Is It?