Fall Break

               Over Fall Break I didn't do much. I mostly stayed at home and did homework. Also, I made sure to give myself some time to relax. I tried to use this break to really give myself a rest. I genuinely needed a few days to regroup and de-stress, as the end of the quarter was nearing. The previous few weeks I was stressing a lot about grades so I was looking forward to really doing nothing over the break.

               I did do a few things with some friends, though. I went over to a friend's house and we binge-watched Netflix for a good few hours. I also went to see a movie with some other friends. The movie wasn't that good, but hanging out with my friends was really fun. Overall, my break was a great mix of rest and relaxation, and a few fun outings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strengths and Challenges

Where Is It?

Research Update