Vocabulary Free Post

               This weekend was really fun. I started it off with a trip to the movies with some of my friends. Of course, I had to ask for my mom's countenance first, to which she replied: "Yes, of course!" The movie, overall, was not that great. I could not really follow the plot.

                Right after the movies, I went to a friend's house to go ice skating. We all got dressed in our warm leggings and sweatshirts, even though it was about eighty degrees out, and we headed to the ice skating rink. Once we got on the ice, it was really cold and a few of us were vulnerable to toppling over because of our inexperience with ice skating. When we finally finished our ice skating, we went back to my friend's house and watched movies all night until we fell asleep.

Comments

  1. Your weekend sounds fun! You did a really good job using context in your writing to show what your vocabulary words mean. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you fit the story of an entire weekend into two paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to fit in your vocabulary. I liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds like you had a fun weekend! I like how you fit the vocabulary into the story without it seeming really forced. good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strengths and Challenges

LOTF Response

Where Is It?