New Semester Reflection

               I've learned a lot about myself as a student over the course of the first semester. I have learned that one of my best study tools is using old tests and quizzes to study for new tests. I also have learned to make practice tests for myself in preparation for tests. I have also learned to get ahead on as many assignments as I can so I am not stressed about having a bunch of homework.

               One of my goals for the spring semester is to make all As on my report card. I also want to get more involved in out of school clubs and activities. I want to stay involved in athletics and continue to work on my time management. I want to also read a few more books the next semester.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strengths and Challenges

LOTF Response

Where Is It?