Free Post

               I started my weekend by staying after school on Friday and watching the boys Varsity playoff game. They played Newman and won! On Saturday, I went to National History Day in Port Allen. Julia, Anna Claire, Katie, Adam, and Grace were there with me. I won third place in my category, meaning that I get to go to the state competition in New Orleans.

              On Sunday, I woke up and immediatly started working on homwork because I hadn't done much on Saturday. I worked on the multitude of projects and studied for the tests I had for the coming week. Later, I went to a friend's house later, and we played basketball and watched Law and Order. I came home a few hours later and finished up all my homework and studied for the ACT. 

Comments

  1. It sounds like you had a lot of fun over the weekend! Congratulations on getting third in the National History Day competition!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strengths and Challenges

LOTF Response

Where Is It?