Launch Day

                One of my favorite Launch Day presentations was Caroline Crawford's. I loved how throughout her presentation she was able to keep the audience's attention through her humor. I also loved how she compared the marketing of store-bought items to how we can all succeed in life and "market" ourselves. I liked how she outlined all of the steps on how to succeed. It was a really easy presentation to follow.

                 Elliot Kellam's presentation on water was really interesting. I liked how he gave us the background of why the sound of water calms and relaxes us. I also like how he used his own experience as a swimmer to explain his love of water. He believed water was a great place to meditate and take a break from the hectic world.

Comments

  1. I was also impressed at how she kept our attention through humor. I thought it was cool how he talked about why water calms us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strengths and Challenges

LOTF Response

Where Is It?