Hits and Misses

               I really enjoyed writing the personal narrative, research paper, and blog posts. I was most successful at the personal narrative because I am really good at writing details. The research paper went well because I was very passionate on the topic I wrote about. I tried to learn everything I could on my topic and it showed in my paper. Finally, the blog posts were a great way for me to reflect on what I have done each week in English class. It was a short, interactive way for me to express new ideas on a novel I was reading or how my quarter went.
               I struggled with the literary analysis, poems, and free writing. I have found that I have trouble explaining clearly significant things in books. I need to work on expressing my ideas on significance more clearly and concisely. Secondly, I am not the most creative person so poems did not go fantastic. I like to write exactly what I am thinking and less metaphorical things. Free writing was hard because sometimes I would not have enough things to write about, or I would not keep and constant flow of writing (sometimes I would stop and read and fix previous sentences).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strengths and Challenges

Thanksgiving Break

Where Is It?